Wednesday, July 13, 2011

**Day 194**

I focused on eating light today after my very bad day of eating yesterday, and I drank lots of water.  My back was sore when I woke up - probably from all the running I did last night, so I didn't do any running today.  I did take a nice, long walk - the weather here was awesome today, so it was a great walk!  Also, I used the dumbbells for a good workout on my arms - they are still flabby, but I'm going to keep using the dumbbells, and hope for the best!

We were shopping at Target today, and I, unexpectedly, caught a glimpse of myself in a full length mirror....not good.  It was from the side, and it just was such a bummer to see.  My hair was up, so I noticed my damn, ugly camel hump on the back of my neck, and I noticed my SHORT chubby legs, and I noticed my tummy rolls.  I have so far to go!!  I wonder if I'll ever like what I see when I look in the mirror?   Seeing myself in the mirror did make me walk alot faster on my walk, so, I guess, some good came out of it!

I have a reception to go to on Saturday, and my plan is to wear a dress.  I haven't worn a dress in YEARS!  I don't know if I'll be able to bring myself to actually wear the dress, but we'll see.  I'm going to try the whole outfit on tomorrow, and make a decision.  IF I do end up wearing I will take a picture, and post it....well, maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment