Friday, January 14, 2011

**Night Out**

I'm having a night out at my friend's house - we'll be playing Bunco, drinking, and eating some not so healthy foods. I'm really looking forward to it - even though I don't really know any of the women that will be there, with the exception of my friend, Julie. In the past, I would have avoided attending a party like this, but, you know, with this whole working towards a new beginning thing, I'm giving it a whirl.

Anyway, I'm not going to worry too much about the drinks and food I'll be having, but that doesn't mean I'm going to just let myself go on a drinking and feeding frenzy. I'm just going to be more conscious about how much I'm having - less is more, less is more, less is more, right? Right!! I can remember that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment