Tuesday, February 22, 2011

**Cardio Max**

So, tonight I tried out The Biggest Loser Cardio Max dvd that I've had for a couple years, but never used.  It was a 30 min. workout - 5 min. warm up, 20 min. cardio, and 5 min. cool down.  I have to say - I didn't like the dvd that much.  I had to modify alot of the exercises because so many of the moves were a killer on my knees, but I kept moving the whole time, and I held weights for most of the workout.  I was dripping with sweat by the time I was done, and was way out of breath, so I know I had a good workout, but I don't think I'll be using that dvd again - at least, not for awhile.  So, anyway, I got my workout in for today, and I feel good about it.

I live in a subdivision that has a clubhouse with a gym that I can use whenever I want, so I'm thinking about going over there a few times a week to use the treadmill, and the elliptical machine.  Jeez, it's so ridiculous that I've lived in this subdivision for seven and half years, and have only used the gym about ten times.  Okay, I'm not even going to think about it - I WILL go to the gym tomorrow to workout!!!  I'm going to walk on the treadmill for 20 min., and do the elliptical for 20 min. - that's my goal for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment