Wednesday, February 2, 2011

**Snowed In**

We've been snowed in all day because of the blizzard, and watching movies, being on the computer, cleaning the house, and doing a laundry can only hold my attention for so long, and then I get bored, and when I'm bored I get the munchies. Thankfully, we don't have any junk food in the house, but I've been wanting to eat off and on all day when I don't really need to, so I've been drinking alot of hot green tea. Also, for a snack I cut up a sweet potato, sprayed vegetable spray on them, sprinkled a little paprika over them, and baked them in the oven. They were so good!! So, today has been a challenge food-wise, but I'm getting through it!

I've posted some pictures of all the snow outside. I hate the snow, but my kids are loving it! Click on the pic to enlarge.

No comments:

Post a Comment