Friday, March 18, 2011

**Day 77**

I did it!  I'm below 230!!  I weighed in at 229 this morning, so I lost 2.5 pounds this week!  Yahoo!!!  I'm very happy, and relieved - I really wanted to see a good loss.  All my hard work this week paid off.  Now, I'm going to run out, and reward myself with a Big Mac!  Only kidding!!!!  Ha!  But that's what I would have done in the past - I'd lose a little weight, and then reward myself with junk food, and then gain the weight right back - DUH!!  Anyway, I'm posting a picture I took of my 229 reading on the scale.  It's a little blurry because I had to crop out my ugly toes that are in desperate need of a pedicure!  Maybe that will be my reward for getting below 230 - a pedicure!!!

5 comments:

  1. SO HAPPY FOR YOU! All those great decisions you were making paid off! YAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Great job!

    "I'd lose a little weight, and then reward myself with junk food, and then gain the weight right back"...yeah...that was the old me, too. My husband used to allow himself a "cheat day" each week if he lost weight (sometimes right after a W.W. meeting!). I like the path you're on now and that you're aware that food isn't a good reward. Your mentality (and determination) is contagious and wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! That is great; I know how hard you have been working. Keep it up :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL about the Big Mac. I'm so happy for you Shannon. You rocked the scale and bye-bye to the 230's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WAY TO GO SHAN. Pedicure will be my treat before we go to St. Louis. Luv MOM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, everyone! It's so nice to receive all these great comments!! And, Mom, I'll take you up on the pedicure offer!! Thank you!:)

    ReplyDelete