Wednesday, April 27, 2011

**Day 117**

Well, there's been no sunshine, or blue skies, in my area for awhile (just rain, rain, and more rain), so I decided to bring the colors to my blog!!

It was a long day, and I didn't make it down to my treadmill to do my C25K training until 9:45pm, but I did my 28 minutes of running, and then walked for another 32 minutes.  I didn't make it to 5 miles, but I did do over 3 miles, so that's better than nothing!

I got nothing else for today - I'm exhausted, and heading to bed!

2 comments:

  1. Love the bright colors :) I just changed mine up too, it's super dreary here in Chicago still. I've had it with the April showers - bring on the May flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the sun-shiny rays of color. I really needed that today!
    You're doing great on walking... I need to 'step it up'.

    ReplyDelete