Sunday, June 26, 2011

**Days 176 & 177**

We went to the cabin this weekend, and I decided to leave my computer at home, so that's why I didn't post yesterday.  It was kind of nice being computer-free for almost two, whole days!  I admit to being a little addicted to being on the computer, so it's good for me to get away from it sometimes.

So, only four more days left in June!  I'll do my final weigh-in for June on Thursday, and I'll be posting my progress pics, too.  I can't believe I'm already six months into my weight-loss journey!  I feel like I should be further along - I thought I would have lost more weight by now, but I'm not going to complain about my 27 pounds lost.  Yes, the weight is coming off slow, but slow and steady is okay.  I'll get all the weight off - I know I will!!

No comments:

Post a Comment