Thursday, July 14, 2011

**Day 195**

I went out for a run tonight, and felt pretty good throughout the whole run.....I hesitate to call it running because I'm so slow, but whatever.  Anyway, this is what I did tonight:

Run 10 min.
Walk 2 min.
Run 10 min.
Walk 2 min.
Run 10 min.
Walk 2 min.

So, it was a 36 min. workout, and I went 2.3 miles.  Like I said, slow!!  My back starting hurting towards the end, so that's why I only did  2.3 miles, but I'm okay with cutting it short.

My 5K race is one week from tonight!  I'm running the race with my sister, but my husband, my girls, my nephews, and my parents will be there to support me, too, so I'm really looking forward to it.  My goal is to finish the race in less than 45 minutes - I think, I can do it.  But if I can't I'll still be proud of myself just for doing the race and finishing it, and finish it I will!

2 comments: