Thursday, November 10, 2011

**Day 314**

I just got back from the gym - we practically had the whole place to ourselves!  I love working out late at night.  Anyway, I did 10 min. on the arc trainer, 20 min. on the treadmill, and 5 min. on a crossbody elliptical.  I, also, used a few of the weight machines - worked on my legs and glutes.  I've been having one of these after my workouts:

Very refreshing!  It's just the small 12 oz. bottle, and is only 30 calories.  Yum!

I'm not going to be weighing in tomorrow.  I just don't want to deal with the number on the scale, right now.  I got on the scale Wed., and it was STILL 228.5 - damn!  It discourages the heck out of me, so I'm going to spend the next week concentrating on my exercising and calories ONLY.  I'll get back on the stinking scale next Friday, and, hopefully, I'll see a lower number, at that time.

1 comment:

  1. I get like that occasionally where I just don't want to see the scale. The last thing you want is to be discouraged, so use the break from the scale to really dedicate yourself into doing well for the next weigh in.

    ReplyDelete