Tuesday, November 22, 2011

**Day 326**

It rained all day, so I didn't get my outdoor 5k training in, but I did go to the gym tonight:

Treadmill - 10 min.
Crossramp Elliptical - 20 min.
Life Fitness Elliptical - 10 min.
Treadmill - 10 min.

The first treadmill I got on was really wobbly, so I only stayed on it for 10 min., and then I got on another treadmill after doing two different ellipticals, and that treadmill was much better!  Anyway, 50 min. of cardio - I'm happy with my workout tonight!

It's almost midnight, and I'm exhausted, so I've got nothing else.  Goodnight!

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of the Crossramp Elliptical before. Is it any different from the Life Fitness one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's a little different, Tim. The crossramp you can put at quite an incline! There are four different kind of ellipticals at the gym, so it's a nice variety.

    ReplyDelete