Monday, November 7, 2011

**Days 310 & 311**

I'm on day two of a monster headache.  The kind that makes you nauseous.  I'm miserable.  And my daughter woke up with pink eye.  Seriously, I'm ready for our house to be sick-free.  I realize that this has turned into a pathetic weight loss blog....okay, not that it has ever been a great one, but it's hit an all-time low.  Tomorrow will be better.  Tomorrow my headache will be gone.  Tomorrow I will have a great workout.   That's the plan, anyway.

4 comments:

  1. That sucks! I hope everyone is on the mend soon. Being sick is bad enough - when you have multiple household members sick it is just the total pits. Stay strong - this too shall pass! Hoping this week is better for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O shush! Sorry, that was a little rude (lol) but I love reading your blog! I find it interesting to read and you post often which is awesome! Plus your sick as well as your household so focus on that right now and get better soon :)

    ReplyDelete