Thursday, December 1, 2011

**Day 335**

I did a 30 min. walk/run on the treadmill today.  I found an interval workout online, so I attempted it, and almost died!  At one point, I had to do 5 minutes at 4.0 mph with the treadmill at a 10% incline!!  My chest started burning - that's never happened before - oh my, it hurt!  So, after 16 minutes of the interval workout - I put the treadmill at a 2% incline, and alternated between walking and jogging for the last 14 minutes.
 
I burned 250 calories, and did 304 vt. feet - okay, I don't even know what the hell that means, but it has to be good, right?  I, also, did Level 1 of the 30 DS, and spent 10 min. using my dumbbells, so I'm very happy with my workout today.  I kept my calories under 1500, and I'm working on getting the rest of my water in for the day.

My hubby is out of town on business all week, so I'm really missing my late night gym workouts!  Thankfully, I have a treadmill here at home, but I can't wait to get back to the gym on Monday!

6 comments:

  1. Great job! You have me wanting to google 304 vt feet!! Keep up the hard work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you need to get back to the gym and make me do 304vt. I've gone a total of 1 time this week without you showing up at my door to drag me there! HA.....NOT FUNNY! (My excuse is that I have barely sat down all week and have been very busy getting the house holidayized...my story and I'm stickin' to it : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, back to the gym on Monday, Jen!! Be ready!! We're gonna kick ass in December!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to use interval settings on my parents treadmill and OMG some of them were INSANE.. I think i only got up to level 2 (out of 10) after 3 months and still never made it to the third level lol I need to find an affordable treadmill because I do miss it! Kudos to you for the workout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dont know what VT Feet is, but it sounds good!!! That incline is insane!!! Keep up the great work!!

    ReplyDelete