Tuesday, January 31, 2012

**Days 392 - 396**

Last day of the month, so it's time for this month's final weigh-in:
Same as last weigh-in, so that goes to show you that I'm still not doing all that great.  I mean, maintaining is okay, but if I was doing all that I should be doing I would be losing.  I continue to struggle.  I've, definitely, been in a funk allowing negative thoughts to roam through my head:  I still have 97 pounds to lose, which seems impossible to me.  I'm turning 40, so just face that fact that it's not gonna happen.  I don't have what it takes to get this done.  I don't know why I've been letting these thoughts get the best of me because, deep down, I know it's not true - losing 97 pounds is not impossible, and lots of people 40 and older have done it, and I do have what it takes.  I just need to get some of my confidence back.  I need to take more action.  If I'm going to talk the talk, I need to walk the walk, and I need to do it now.  I ask myself all the time - what am I waiting for?  What?  I have no idea.  I really, really don't.

Anyway, I may have been sidelined for quite awhile now, but never once have I, completely, given up, and I won't.

Plans for today:

Breakfast:  Protein shake and fruit
Lunch:  Salad with tuna and a yogurt
Dinner:  Chicken Breast and veggies
Snacks:  Celery, red peppers, pineapple, Wasa Rye cracker
Exercise:  25 min. jog outside and 30 Day Shred
Water:  120 ounces

Have a great week!

4 comments:

  1. Well... you know what you want, so just go get it. Isn't that so easy to say? ;) best wishes, make this week count!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ellie! I really appreciate your continued support.

      Delete