Thursday, February 23, 2012

**Days 418 & 419**

Still sick.  Still!  There's been one kind of sickness, or another, going around here since Christmas!  My nose is so stuffed up, which causes a headache, and I can't blow my nose, but, yet, somehow my nose is running like crazy - I feel like a snotty three-year-old!  So gross!  Anyway, I didn't work out yesterday, but I wasn't going to miss another day of exercising, so I forced myself to go to the gym today.  I did 33 minutes on the elliptical (3 minute cool down), and  20 minutes on the treadmill.  I took a pic of my elliptical workout:
That's my dad in the white t-shirt on the treadmill!  We don't talk, at all, while we're at the gym, but I'm still glad we go together - it's important, for both of us, and I'm glad we're working towards getting healthy.

I hope you're all doing well!  I'll be spending the rest of my day doing this:
And eating good, and drinking lots of water, too, of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment