Tuesday, May 8, 2012

**Days 493 & 494**

I went to the gym yesterday - 30 minutes on the elliptical and 20 minutes on the treadmill, and my foot felt pretty good during my workout!  I didn't go to the gym today because I want to rest my foot between workouts.  I think, it's a good idea to ease back into working out, and it's working because my foot pain was not too bad today.  I'm icing regularly, and doing stretching exercises, too, and it seems to be paying off.  I'll be back to exercising tomorrow.  I'm doing good with my eating, and I've been drinking water.....lots and lots of water!!

My girls performed in a musical theater play tonight!  The play was called No Strings Attached, and they did a wonderful job! Here they are as the Fox, and the Blues Fairy:
And here they are after the play:
I'm so proud of them!!


No comments:

Post a Comment