Monday, May 21, 2012

**Days 505 - 507**

We had a crazy busy weekend - up at 5:30am, and out the door by 7am...Saturday and Sunday!  My daughter performed in four performances, over two days, as Mrs. Potts in the Beauty and the Beast Musical:
We didn't get home until after 7pm on Saturday, and after 2pm on Sunday, and I just didn't have the energy, or desire, to exercise either day, but I did get some exercise in tonight.  I took a 2 mile walk with my hubby and my girls:
My dad and I are going to the gym in the morning, and I'll take a 2 mile walk with my family in the evening, so I should burn some good calories on Tuesday!

Take a look at my girl singing Beauty and the Beast - she did a great job:



4 comments:

  1. Awe your daughter is adorable and a great little singer too! Great job on the plan for tomorrow too, makes me want to go on a run tomorrow too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH Shannon!! She did wonderfully!!! What a gift!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Deb! It's her dream to be on Broadway, one day! She loves to act, sing, and dance!

      Delete