Tuesday, January 18, 2011

**The Biggest Loser**

I'm a huge fan of The Biggest Loser! I'm always moved by the contestant's stories, and I love watching them lose the weight, and change their lives. You'd think the show would have been a big motivator for me to lose weight, and change my own life, too, right? Wrong! The show premiered in October 2004, so I've watched it for over six years now, and, obviously, I didn't take from it what I should have. I'm ashamed to say that, at times, I've watched it while eating a Big Mac, or a piece of cake! How messed up is that??!! It's bad, I know.

I just wasn't ready - I wasn't ready to move forward, and tackle the issues that need to be tackled, but I'm ready now. I know it won't be easy, but I FEEL ready - I've never felt that way before.

I just started watching another season of The Biggest Loser, but I know this viewing season will be a different experience for me. I won't be losing weight as fast as the contestants, but I will be losing weight along with them. And I know I won't be eating Big Macs or cake while I'm watching the episodes! This time I'll be doing a some exercising while I watch, and I'll be listening for tips about how to make changes in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment