Monday, January 24, 2011

**Reason #9**

Reason #9 to lose weight - crossing my legs....I want to be able to cross my legs when I sit. Tonight, at my daughter's jazz class, I was sitting in a waiting area with eight other mothers, and they were ALL crossing their legs, but I couldn't, and that bothers me. I hate that sitting like a man, with my legs wide open, is the only comfortable way for me to sit. I know it may seem silly, but it's doesn't feel womanly, and I want to, so I will be so happy when I can sit down, and cross my legs - like a woman.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your comment on my blog - I started running in October using the Couch-to-5k plan, which takes people who have never ran before and has them ready for a 5k in about 9 weeks (you can take as much time as you need). I had heard about it through other bloggers, and it's great. It's more of a jogging plan at first - you work on distance, then speed when you're ready - and it starts you out alternating 60 second jogs and 60 second walks. I thought the first week would kill me, and now I'm running an almost 5 mile race in April!

    ReplyDelete