Monday, January 3, 2011

**What's the Plan?**

The plan is simple - I am eating more healthful foods, and exercising. Now, that doesn't mean sticking to the plan will be simple! Of course, it won't be! If it was easy I would have lost the weight a long time ago. I know it's going to be hard, but, for the first time, I really feel ready to tackle my weight problem.

Also, I will track my weight loss, and post pictures of myself. I'll weigh in weekly, and probably post progress pics of myself once a month. I'm working on getting a weight loss chart page going.

I hate, hate, hate exercising, but I hope, eventually, that I won't dread it! I'm starting off with walking 20 min. a day, at least, 5 times a week. And I am going to use dumbbells at home for strength training. I am really worried about the excess skin I am going to have after I lose all this weight, but that's another post for another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment