Tuesday, January 4, 2011

**The Number**

Okay, it's time for the number! I weigh 248.5 pounds - I am horrified by that number. Believe it or not, it used to be higher - my highest weight was 282 pounds. I joined a weight loss challenge a few years ago, and I was able to lose almost 35 pounds. So, losing this weight is not impossible. I know it's doable, and I will do it.

As I mentioned before, I will weigh in weekly - Fridays will be my weigh in day. So, I have a few more days until weigh in, and, I think, - no, I know!!! - I will be down, at least, two pounds.

I'm hoping to have a "picture" page up by Friday, too. I'm thinking I will post a front view, side view, and rear view (I can't wait to watch my ass shrink!!) once a month. I never allow my picture to be taken so it won't be easy for me to post my bigness on the internet, but I'm hoping it will help me stay motivated!

No comments:

Post a Comment