Sunday, February 6, 2011

**Counting Calories**

I haven't been hardcore on keeping track about counting every single calorie that I put into my mouth. I've just been trying to eat healthier, and, obviously, it's been working since I'm losing weight. However, with not losing any weight last week - after thinking I had eaten pretty good all week, and thinking I was, for sure, going to lose some weight - I am going to start logging my food. I'm going to use myfitnesspal to track my calories, so I'll know, exactly, how many I am consuming everyday. I know this is something I should have been doing all along, but it seemed like it would be too much work, and very time consuming....just more proof of my laziness! Yes, it will be more work, but it will be worth it, and it will help me reach my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment