Monday, February 28, 2011

**March Goals**

I lost one pound this month, but I'm hoping to do much better in March.  One of my goals is to lose 10 pounds in March - that's 2 pounds per week, so, I think, it's doable.  Also, I am going to try to get to the gym 26 days in March.  I will be out of town for the other 5 days, so I know I can't get to the gym those days, but there's no reason (right now) that I can't get there on the other 26 days.  Finally, as I mentioned this morning, I want to start drinking more water!!  Oh, and I am still hoping to get into that goal outfit I bought!  We'll see.

BTW, I did make it to the gym today even though I'm not feeling well, so I'm proud of myself for going.  I did 25 min. on the treadmill, and 15 min. on the elliptical.

2 comments:

  1. 2 lbs a month is TOTALLY doable. I've been averaging 10 a month. It's not all sunshine and rainbows...it's a lot of hard work and sacrifice...ugggggggh...but...yea...totally doable. GO FOR IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I'm hoping to lose 10 lbs in March!! I can do it!! I will do it!! Thanks for commenting. :)

    ReplyDelete