Sunday, March 13, 2011

**Day 72**

I did the 2 mile WATP's dvd today, and I'm, definitely, ready for the 3 mile, so I'll be trying that one out this week, in addition, to do my 5K training.

We bought a treadmill!  Well, we ordered it, and it will arrive in 6-10 business days.  I can't wait for it to arrive!  And my dad gave me a great motivator today.  He said that if I lose fifteen pounds by May 1st he will pay for half my treadmill!  May 1st is 7 weeks away, so I'll need to lose about 2 pounds a week to lose the 15 pounds by then - I can do it!  It's just my dad's way of helping to keep me motivated, and I appreciate it.

My goal for this week is to get more sleep!  Since I homeschool my kids, I'm, pretty much, with them all the time - which I love, I really do, but it, also, means not much alone time, and not alot of time with other adults.  So, after they go to bed at night, I spend a little alone time w/ my hubby before he goes to bed, and after he turns in for the night, I do a little picking up around the house, and then, FINALLY, my alone, free, just for me, quiet time starts - which is usually around 11pm!  And I tend to enjoy that time until about 2am most nights, but I pay for it in the morning because I'm so tired from not getting enough sleep.  I really think my body needs, at least, 7 hours a sleep a night, so I'm going to try to get to bed by midnight every night this week.  Hopefully, it will make a difference, and I'll feel more rested and refreshed when I wake up every morning!

2 comments:

  1. What an awesome, dad, and what a great motivation for you. You're going to love your treadmill. I love mine :)

    ReplyDelete