Friday, March 4, 2011

**My Hubby**

This is my hubby - he's pretty handsome, ain't he? :)

As you can see, he doesn't have a weight problem, at all.  BUT I'm always telling him that just because he looks healthy on the outside doesn't mean he's, completely, healthy on the inside.  For all these years, he has been eating bad foods right along with me - he just never gains weight.   Plus, he never exercises - well, until this week.  He has started going to the gym, too, which I'm so happy about it because, of course, I want him to be healthy, inside and out, too!  And tonight we went to the gym together for the first time, and it was really great working out together.  We did 25 min. on the treadmill, and 15 min. on the elliptical.

Have a great weekend!!

3 comments:

  1. Handsome fella! I can't imagine getting my husband to go workout with me, but I'm content for him to be with the kids while I go, so I CAN go!

    Colleen
    Goodbye, Fat Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot - he is a hottie alright.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, ladies! He's a great guy. I'm very lucky!

    ReplyDelete