Thursday, May 5, 2011

**Day 125**

I tell ya, my monthly visitor (Flo) is kicking my ass this week.  I've been feeling so bloated, sluggish, and tired all week.  I can, barely, keep my eyes open right now.  And this is too much information, but, hey, this is my blog so I can share what I want to share - my period is SO heavy this month (disgustingly heavy), and I hate working out when it's like this!  Oh, and I got on the scale yesterday, and I was up 4 pounds since my weigh-in on Saturday....seriously?!  Whatever.  I'm not even going to worry about it because I know I'm working out like crazy, drinking my water, and doing, fairly, good with my eating...though we are going out for Mexican food tonight (Cinco de Mayo, baby!!).   So, I'm sure my number on the scale tomorrow is not going to be great, but I'm okay with it.

As I mentioned yesterday, I did the 30 Day Shred, and I took a 1 mile walk with my girls.  It took until late, late last night to get my butt down to my treadmill to do my last 3 miles, and my C25K training because I knew it was going to be a tough workout because of how I've been feeling all week, and I was right - the whole workout sucked!  My body is just not feeling it this week, but I got through the whole workout.  I did a total of 1 hour- 30 minutes running, and 30 minutes walking, so, yea, it took me 60 minutes to go 3.1 miles, and that was with running half of the time!  I just couldn't get a good pace going, but my legs were shaking when I was done!  My body is really in a funk, right now.  I hope it passes, quickly!


I still have to get my workouts in for today - 30 Day Shred, and 4 miles of walking!  It's already after 5pm - do you think I'm procrastinating a bit?  Yup, I am!  But I'll get it done!  I plan on doing it after we get home from going out to eat - I'm going to need to work off some of that Mexican food!

No comments:

Post a Comment