Thursday, May 5, 2011

**Still Day 125**

After dinner, I wanted to go home and walk 2 miles outside, then do 2 more miles on my treadmill, and finish up with the 30 Day Shred, but when we walked out of the restaurant it was raining!  I really didn't want to walk 4 miles on the treadmill because the other speaker went out last night (stupid speakers), and walking 4 miles staring at the wall didn't sound fun, at all!  So, we went to Best Buy to buy a new Walk Away the Pounds DVD!  I picked this one:


I popped the dvd in as soon as I got home, and I did 3 miles - it was a good workout!  For those of you who aren't familiar with Walk Away the Pounds - you're not just standing in one place walking....there's other moves involved like kick backs, side steps, leg kicks, knee lifts, etc., so it's not just a little stroll your taking! I really sweat when I do these dvd's.  And this dvd came with the firm band, and I could, definitely, feel the burn in my biceps and triceps when I had to use it.  After finishing the WATP dvd, I did the 30 Day Shred dvd, and after that I walked on the treadmill for 20 min. walking a little over a mile, so I worked out for about 1 hour 45 minutes.  I felt much better during the workouts tonight, so, I think, my body is getting out of the funk it's been in.

I'll be weighing myself first thing in the morning - I'm pretty sure I'll be seeing a gain, especially after the Mexican meal I had tonight!  I did skip getting a Margarita.....even though I really, really, really wanted one!

No comments:

Post a Comment