Saturday, May 7, 2011

**Day 127**

Yesterday, I ran 2 miles without stopping!  It took me 30 minutes, but I did it!  I was so happy!  Today, I did the 30 Day Shred, but I didn't get my 2 mile walk in.  I was going to take a break from walking on Sunday (I'll do the 30 Day Shred though), but since I didn't walk today, I will do, at least, 2 miles on Sunday.

I'm starting to struggle with my food (on the weekends, mostly) - I'm getting into that "it's the weekend, so I can splurge a little" mentality.  I have to stop thinking this way!   I can't allow myself to start straying from eating the right foods.  I have the exercise down, I have the drinking plenty of water down, but, yea, I still struggle with the food issues, and, I guess, I always will to some extent, but I need to get it under control!  I don't want to have to start posting about gaining weight every week - I feel like such a failure when I do!

It's suppose to be an awesome day tomorrow - 72 degrees!  I can't wait to take a nice, long walk w/ my family!  Have a great Sunday everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! That is fantastic! Great work, kiddo! 2 miles of just running is TOUGH. YOU TACKLED IT! I bet you're doing 10 non-stop by the end of this year!!! GO, GIRL! GO!

    ReplyDelete