Friday, May 6, 2011

**Day 126**

225.5 - so, I gained 1.5 pounds.  Shame!  I have no one to blame, but myself - if I'm going to go out the night before my weigh-in to stuff my face with Mexican food....chips and salsa, chicken enchiladas, beans, and rice....ummm, yea, I'm going to have a gain the next morning!  Moving on.

After seeing my gain this morning I, immediately, went down and did the 30 Day Shred, AND took a 2 mile walk outside, so most of my workout is done already for today - yay!  I'll do 2 more miles on the treadmill later, which will include C25K training.  Today is the final day for my C25K training - I've completed the 9 week program!!  Well, as I mentioned, I can't run 3.1 miles in 30 minutes, so I need to keep working on speed, and I'm going to start adding 5 minutes to my running each week until I can run for 60 minutes straight without stopping. So, next week I will run for 35 minutes straight, and try to up my speed, too.

I'm looking forward to a nice, relaxing weekend at our cabin!  I hope you all enjoy your weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment