Sunday, May 22, 2011

**Days 141 & 142**

I can't believe I forgot to post yesterday!  I had a really busy day - had to get up at 7am to head over to my sister's for a garage sale.  I spent most of the day there, and then I came home to get ready for a rare, adult night out.  We went on a Pub Crawl, and it was so much fun!  It felt good to go out and not be, totally, self-conscious about being out in public.  In the past, I was very hesitant to go out and socialize, but I'm more confident now, and it's great feel more comfortable in my own skin.  Anyway, we didn't get home until almost 3am, so I'm, totally wiped out today.  I'm going to need a nap before I can even think about working out!  Speaking of which - I didn't get any exercise in yesterday, and on Friday I only did 25 min. on my treadmill.  No more slacking!  I'm going to be sure to do the 30 Day Shred today, WATP 2 miles, and my C25K outdoor training!

I hope you all had a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment