Wednesday, June 1, 2011

**Day 152**

Well, it seems like the warmer weather is here to stay, and I'm, mostly, okay with that, but I'm a little nervous about it, too, because I'm very self-conscious about what I wear during the summer months.  I prefer the fall, winter, and spring months because I can wear more clothing to cover up my problems areas!  You know - the arms are covered by long sleeves, the stomach is covered by big sweaters, the legs are covered by jeans, but if I wore that stuff during the summer months I would look pretty silly, and I would die of heat stroke!  So, even though I've lost a little over 25 pounds I'm still not all that comfortable wearing short sleeves, or capris, and, I'm, definitely, not ready to wear tanks and shorts, but, hopefully, by the end of the summer I'll feel more comfortable.

Today I did the 30 Day Shred, Level 1, and I did another 1 mile run without stopping!!!  YAY!!  Feels so good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment