Tuesday, June 14, 2011

**Day 165**

When I shop for clothes I, usually, don't try anything on in the store - I just buy it, bring it home, and if it doesn't fit, or I don't like it, I return it.  Well, today I went shopping, and I decided to hit the fitting room - big mistake.  I got a glimpse of my body in a three way mirror, and it was so not good.  Seriously, those mirrors should be illegal!  Banned, I tell ya!  I don't have a full length mirror at home, so I NEVER see my body, and, I think, for now, it's a good thing that I don't!  When I saw my body in that mirror I was reminded how far I still have to go, and, yes, I knew this, of course - I mean, I didn't think that losing 25 pounds had transformed my body, in any major way, but it was still a huge eye opener when I saw my whole body from head to toe!  So, yea, I have a long, long way to go, and, in the mean time, I won't be stripping down to my bra and underwear in front of any three way mirrors!

So, I could have let the three way mirror fiasco put me into another funk, but I didn't.  Actually, it motivated me. I came home, and I did the 30 Day Shred and then I did a 2 mile WATP the workout. I used 2 pound weights for the whole 2 mile workout, and it really kicked my butt, but I felt great when I was done!

2 comments: