Wednesday, June 15, 2011

**Day 166**

This is going to be a quick post - it's after 10pm, and I'm exhausted, so I want to get to bed!  Anyway, we went out w/ friends tonight for pizza.  I know, I know - pizza is so bad for you!  I only had one and a half slices, but with pizza there really is no "only" because it has so many calories and fat!  Honestly, it tasted great, but I, immediately, felt like crap (physically) when I was done eating, so was it worth it?  Probably not.  Especially, because I had to come straight home and do my 1 mile run, and running on a pizza full tummy sucked.  I threw up in my mouth a little bit on the run - yea, totally, gross, but it's the truth!  Somehow, I managed to finish the run, and then walk a half mile cool down, but, wow, it was hard to get through.  I'm still having alot of trouble with my breathing when I run - I just can't get it right.  Should I breathe in through my nose, and out through my mouth?  Should I breath in through my mouth AND out through my mouth?  Or is it just what works best for me?  The problem is - neither one is working for me!  Hopefully, I'll get it figured out soon.

I've got nothing else for tonight.  I hope you are all having a good week!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry the pizza made you feel so yucky. I don't have an answer to the breathing question. A friend of mine had the same problem, and took a lesson at The Running Room. She said they were really able to help her.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info., Jacqui! Maybe I'll look into something like that if I can't get this breathing thing worked out!

    ReplyDelete