Tuesday, June 28, 2011

**Day 179**

Exercise today:  30 Day Shred, Level 3. Yup, I moved up to Level 3!  I had to stick with the modified moves, but I got through it - yay!  I, also, did a treadmill workout: 5 min. warm-up walk, 1 mile run at 4.2 mph, which took me 14:15, then I did a 1 mile walk/run, which took me about 16 min., and then I finished up with a 5 min. cool-down walk.  So, I figure, I burned, at least, 400 calories during my workouts today.  Not bad, at all.

Tomorrow night I'm going to try another run outside, and, hopefully, it will go better than my Monday night run, but I'm not going to put too much pressure on myself.  I think, I kind of psych myself out a little bit on my outdoor runs, so I need to relax, and just do what I can.

I hope you all had a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment