Wednesday, June 29, 2011

**Day 180**

Total fail today on the exercise!  Actually, I failed on two things today.  I  had planned on exercising, and getting my whole house cleaned, but neither of those things happened.  My girls and I met up with our homeschool group for book club.  After book club, my girls were invited to their friend's house for a playdate.  So, with no kids for a few hours I had plenty of time to go home to get my exercising and cleaning done, but I decided to go spend some time with my sister and my nephews instead, and I had a very, nice afternoon with them.  Afterwards, I picked up the girls and then headed home to make dinner.  Right after dinner, I headed to Walmart, and didn't get home until about 8:30.  Finally, my thoughts turned to exercising, and the thought I had was - not going to happen.  Normally, I would fight off that thought, but tonight I didn't.  I looked at my hubby and girls cuddled up on the couch watching a movie, and thought - I just want to sit, and hang out with them.  So, that's what I did.

On a more positive note, my eating and water were right on today!

Tomorrow is my final weigh-in for June!  Let's hope my decision to not exercise today doesn't bite me in the ass!

No comments:

Post a Comment