Thursday, July 7, 2011

**Day 188**

We took the girls into Chicago tonight to see Peter Pan - it was so good!  I love Broadway in Chicago!!  Anyway, if you haven't heard of Peter Pan 360 you can check it out here: http://www.peterpantheshow.com/#/video  We had a great time!

Exercise today was a 40 minute treadmill workout.  I did the whole workout at a 1.0 incline - might not sound like much, but ouch!  My thighs were sore before I was even done with the workout!  I did a 5 min. warmup walk, and a 5 min. cool down walk, and the rest of the workout was a walking and running combo.  I would walk for 3 minutes (3.5 - 3.8 MPH), and then run for 2 minutes (4.0 - 5.0 MPH), I alternated doing this combo for 30 min., and I burned 313 calories, so not bad!


I'll be weighing in first thing in the morning - I'm hoping to be at 217!  Keeping my fingers crossed!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you got to enjoy a good show. I miss Broadway stuff. :(

    I love that you change up your workouts so often. That incline did its job. It got different muscles working (as you well know!). Good job, babycakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see a broadway show some day!

    Good luck on your weigh in this morning!

    ReplyDelete