Sunday, July 17, 2011

**Day 198**

I've mentioned before how much I HATE the heat, so I was hoping a cold snap would come through the area for my 5K race on Thursday, but it's not looking good.  Right now, the forecast is saying it will be a high of 97 that day....DAMN!!!!  This worries me.  I don't do well with the heat, at all.  I sweat, profusely.  My fingers, ankles, and toes swell up.  I get really overheated.  So, I'm expecting it to be a hellish race for me, but I'm still going to do it, of course.  Maybe the forecast will change!  I can hope, right?!

Today I'm spending the day with my sister - we're getting pedicures, going to lunch, and doing some shopping for her wedding reception, which is only about thirteen days away!  It's going to be a great day!

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment