Tuesday, July 19, 2011

**Days 199 & 200**

I was gone ALL day yesterday - didn't get home until 9:30pm, and went straight to bed because I was exhausted and not feeling well, so that's why blogging didn't happen for me.  Anyway, the heat is killing me.  I'm still, really, worried about the race on Thursday because of how hot it's going to be - 97!!!!  My sister tried running outside yesterday (and it wasn't even 97 out), but she only made it a mile because it was so hot, and she's not even obese, or fat, or even a little bit chubby - okay, well, she is pregnant, but, still, if she can't handle running in this awful heat, how will I?  Maybe I'm just making excuses, and looking for something to worry about, which, of course, is what I do! :-\  I just really don't want to die trying to do my first 5K!!!  No, seriously, I'm just going to get out there, and do my best - that's all I can do.

It's suppose to be 94 out today, so I'm going to get out there, and do 3.1 miles to see how I feel.  I'll post later tonight to let you know how I did.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment