Friday, August 12, 2011

**Days 223 & 224**

Today's weigh-in:
1 pound lost.  I'm, actually, happy with this loss because I went out to eat at P.F. Chang's with friends Wed. night, and I had some very tasty (but high calorie and high fat) dishes, and I had an alcohol drink, AND I had a medium Caribou cafe mocha another day, so I was thinking I was going to probably just maintain my weight from last week - so I will take the 1 pound loss!

Also, I didn't exercise yesterday.  I'm dealing with a couple of these:

I know - pictures of toes are gross!  Anyway, I have two of these blisters going on, and they may be small, but, oh my gosh, they freaking hurt - even with a band-aid on, so I skipped working out yesterday because I didn't want to wear socks and shoes!  But today I'm going to wrap the blisters up good, and try out the treadmill.

Next Saturday is my next 5k race.  I'm doing it w/ my hubby, and my girls, so I'm really looking forward to it.

Have a great weekend!


1 comment: