Monday, September 12, 2011

**Days 254 & 255**

I woke up today thinking: I've only got one life, and I need to make the best of it - physically, mentally, and emotionally.  I've been struggling over the last two months, but I have to do better because I don't want to waste anymore time.  So, I need to do better with this one life I have, and I need to live it better - physically, mentally, and emotionally.  I've decided "one life" is my new mantra.  When I woke up this morning I said it over and over again - one life, one life, one life.  Then, I got out of bed and drank one glass of water, ate a healthy breakfast, and completed day 1 of the Shred Challenge.  I started the day off great, and the rest of my day is going good, too (except for this nasty headache I'm dealing with!!!) - I had a healthy lunch, and a healthy snack, and a healthy dinner is planned.  I'm going to end my day with a 30 min. treadmill workout.  I feel really good about today, and I plan on having another good day tomorrow.  One life!!!!

I didn't weigh-in on Friday because I really didn't see the point.  I knew I wasn't going to see anything good facing back at me.  I don't need to worry about numbers on the scale.  I need to get back in a regular routine of eating well, and exercising, so that's where my focus is right now.  I'll do my next weigh-in this Friday.

I haven't been able to visit a few of my favorite blogs!  When I click on them I'm getting a Malware warning saying that I might get a virus if I proceed to the site.  I know zip, nada, nothing about computers, so I'm not sure what's going on, but I'm afraid to proceed to the sites because I don't want to get a virus!!  I'm going to try to remember to ask my husband about it tonight, so I can get back to your blogs to offer support!

6 comments:

  1. I think it is a Google error, only because a lot of blogs have been getting that notice. Someone even told me I got the warning, when clicking on my blog..?? FREAKED me out! So I scanned my entire computer.. nada. So I am not to sure what exactly is going on, but better safe than sorry. I too, stopped going to some blogs, because I was freaking out!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOOD WORK! I'm super proud of you. It's so hard to get that first step in, but you did it! Keep it up, gal!

    Also, I'm getting those damn Malware warnings too. I was wondering if clicking on that "just proceed" thing IS the virus. I have no idea, but it's ALLLLLL over the blogs now. Even mine is sending it out. I don't like it one bit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing this post from you! Just take each day one at a time.. and soon you will have a string of good days!

    Yeah, the Malware warning has been a pain in the butt. I had it on my page at one point. I had to take Katie J's site off of my blog roll, and I had to delete my entire blog roll off my site. To fix the issue. Actually, since there are a lot of people having this issue, I should do a post now about what to do about it.

    Keep on keeping on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great - so glad you are in on the challenge. I really like the "One LIfe" mantra. I have been saying that kind of thing to myself lately. Why waste the life we have not living to our fullest potential? I know that in this body, it is hard to live the life I want to live. But I am changing that. Hope that we all see some good results after this challenge is over. Jillian is hard core!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We can do this, Rochelle! Oh, and I'm sorry I haven't been to your blog lately - I'm getting that Malware virus when I click on it, and I need my husband to fix it for me, but I keep forgetting to ask him to do it!!! Anyway, I hope you are doing well, and I'll get back to your blog as soon as I can!!

    ReplyDelete