Wednesday, September 21, 2011

**Days 263 & 264**

I didn't do any exercising yesterday because I was so sore from the burst workout I attended on Monday!  I'm still sore, but I did get on my treadmill today.  Unfortunately, I was struggling from the start, and I only made it 1.5 miles, and it took me forever!  I ran all but 5 min. of it, and, as you can see, I'm still very slow!
 
I will get faster...someday!  I will not give up!

I'm really slacking on the Shred challenge!  I didn't get 10 days of Level 1 in, but, hey, Rochelle, I saw your post about moving onto Level 2 - I'll move on with you!  I'll do it tomorrow (Thursday) - I'll let you know how I do!

1 comment:

  1. Shannon - sounds like that burst workout was a doozie! I commend you for getting on that treadmill anyway - it doesn't matter how slow - the fact is you did it (and you ran too so yey for you!)!
    Not so sure about going to level 2 today - I may just stick with Level 1 until the weekend. My back is acting up again so I will Shred today, but don't know if I am ready for a whole new level of crazy! Maybe I'll preview Level 2 first (watch but not participate) to see what torture awaits! Good luck if you do it and let me know how good/bad it is!

    ReplyDelete