Thursday, April 5, 2012

**Days 460 & 461**

I didn't exercise yesterday, and I ate a horrible dinner.  Moving on....

I went to the gym this morning.  I started out with my usual 30 minutes on the incline elliptical:
The elliptical was tough for me today.  My heel was really hurting, but I pushed through it.  After the elliptical I
hopped on the treadmill for almost 20 minutes, so I did about 50 minutes of cardio.  I was suppose to do my C25K training tonight, but my hubby and I had to go out shopping for Easter and for my daughter's birthday (her birthday is on Easter this year), and this was the only night we could go.  We didn't get home until almost 10pm, so my C25K training will have to wait until tomorrow night.  I'll, also, be going to the gym first thing in the morning.  Plus, tomorrow is weigh-in day, so we'll see what happens!

2 comments:

  1. Have you been to the doctor about your heel? or had an xray?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I haven't, Debby, but I know I need to. I've been, stupidly, putting it off! My goal today is to find a doctor and try to get an appointment next week!

      Delete