Monday, April 16, 2012

**Days 470 - 472**

Sitting around for a whole week, waiting for my back to heal, really put me into a funk.  I was depressed, and I just wanted to give up because I feel like I'm never going to be able to do what I need to do to lose this weight - physically, mentally, or emotionally.  Truly, as you all know, I've been struggling since last July.  Maybe longer.  Since then I've made no progress - I've gained weight, actually.  I know, exactly, what I need to do, but here I am still asking myself.....what am I waiting for?  The million dollar question - what am I waiting for?  I don't have an answer.  I want to lose weight, and I want to be healthy - I really do, but something is still holding me back.  Whatever that something is I have to fight it, and get past it.  So, tomorrow is a new day.  I will start my day off at the gym.  I have my meals and snacks planned out for the day, and I will stick to the plan.  I will drink 120 ounces of water.  One day - I can do one whole day right.  And if I can do one day right, I can do another day right, and then another, and another.  I can do this.  I know I've said that here on this blog a hundred times before....and I'm going to keep saying it.  I'll keep saying it until I get it right, and reach my goal.

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes all we need is a little momentum and when you get on a roll, the whole weightloss journey doesn't seem quite so daunting.

    I always tell people to stick to the basics and when you start seeing small results, then push yourself a bit further. It's all about getting out of a slump and back on the right track.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Tim! I appreciate all your support!!

    ReplyDelete