Wednesday, January 12, 2011

**Encouraged**

Okay, after a few "boo-hoo me" posts - it's time for some positive stuff. Today was a good day. I knew ahead of time that I wasn't going to eat, perfectly, so I prepared my day for it. We went out to Pizza Hut for lunch w/ friends - I had a salad and three thin sliced pieces of pizza. After lunch the girls and I went to NuVibe, and I got a small hot mocha which was 230 calories (yikes!). So, I know I consumed alot of calories (and fat) at lunch time, but for breakfast I had a bowl of Cheerios w/ milk, and half an apple (about 220 calories), and for dinner I just had a Pure Protein bar w/ a cup of milk (199 calories). So, I was probably over, calorie-wise, where I want to be for the day, but not by too much.

Look, it could have been worse because I could, easily, have eaten a couple more pieces of pizza, but I stopped myself at three. My plan had been to have two, but, dang, they were little pieces!! It's a shame that pizza is so bad for you because it taste so good!

Anyway, I refuse to try to hold myself back from ever eating "bad" foods, - if I do that, I will not win this battle. If I feel like I am depriving myself too much I get very discouraged, so I'm going to be okay with "cheating", every now and then. I will just do my best to plan ahead for it so I don't have a calorie consuming blow out!

Each day, I feel more and more encouraged that I'm really going to stick with this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment