Tuesday, March 8, 2011

**Day 67**

I, totally, stole the above idea of using the number of the day I'm on in my weight loss journey for my title post (hope you don't mind, Chubby McGhee! http://chubzilla.blogspot.com/ ), but I'm tired of trying to come up w/ a title every time I post something.  So, using the number just makes it easier!

Anyway, I did get my workout in today - actually two workouts.  I did the 2 mile Walk Away the Pounds dvd this morning, and tonight I felt like doing a little more, so I did the 1 mile WATP, just a little while ago.

I was good w/ my food today - though I could have done better on my fruits and veggies.  I don't get enough of those, especially fruits, but I'm working on it.

Tomorrow is day two of my 5K training, and I'm actually looking forward to it!

5 comments:

  1. Great job! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job! You did some Leslie. Haha! Love it!

    And I don't mind at all. I "stole" that idea from someone else, too. I find it easier that titling and I want to be able to seeeeee how long I've been doing this for when I'm all done. :)

    Let us know how your 5K training went!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to training - yes - WIN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Darla! I never thought I would look forward to working out!

    ReplyDelete