Thursday, March 10, 2011

**Day 69**

My monthly visitor decided to show up a day early - RUDE!  So, I don't know how that will affect my weigh in tomorrow, but I had a good week - I worked out every day, and I ate really good....except for the pizza on Wed., and tonight we went out to dinner after my daughter's play, and I didn't eat the greatest, but I had a low cal. breakfast and lunch, so I don't think my calorie count was blown all that bad for the day.

I did the 2 mile WATP dvd for my workout today.  I really love those dvd's, and, I think, next week I'm going to move up to the 3 mile WATP.  Tomorrow will be day three for my 5K training, and, again, I'm really looking forward to doing it.  The running part is hard, but not so hard that I can't get through it, and I'm proud of myself for even attempting running!!  I really believe that I'm going to get through the nine week program.  I can do this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment