Friday, March 11, 2011

**Day 70**

Weigh In #10 - 231.5....I'm down another 1.5 pounds.  It could have been more, but I know why is wasn't....another Thursday night out.:(  And that was the problem in February, too.  My daughter was taking a two and half hour theater class almost an hour from our home on Thursday nights for the last six weeks.  So, my husband and I would drop her off and then we'd go out to dinner - we'd get an appetizer, and share a meal consisting of a meat (ribs or chicken) w/ a some kind of veggies.  We weren't eating horribly, but not great either, AND it was always the night right before my weigh ins, so I know that didn't help.  My daughter's class is finished, and we won't be having Thursday nights out anymore, so I'm hoping my weigh ins will be a little better with the night before dinner splurges out of the way.  I know, I know!  I could have made better choices - like skipping the appetizers, but I didn't, and I paid the price a little over the six weeks, but I'm still happy with how I'm doing.  For the majority of my meals, my food choices have been really good over the last 70 days.  Yes, I've had some slips, but I've lost 17 pounds over the last 10 weeks - which is an average of 1.7 pounds per week, and that' really good.  If I keep that up for the whole year I will be down 88 pounds by the end of this year, and that would be awesome!

4 comments:

  1. Your doing great!! I'm impressed with your attitude and passion you've maintained since you started your journey. Love Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Dad! I'm going to do it this time - slowly, but surely!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. See what adds up to 17 lbs. That's great and like you say if you keep going...well, look out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Darla! I'm happy with how I'm doing, and I know, I just know, that I'm going to keeping it going!! We can all do this!

    ReplyDelete