Tuesday, March 22, 2011

**Day 81**

We went out to lunch today to Applebee's, and I was pleased to find out that they have 550 calories or below meals!  So, I decided to get the Grilled Dijon Chicken & Portobellos which is Marinated grilled chicken breast topped with toasted red peppers, Portobello mushrooms, Dijon sauce and aged cheddar cheese served with steamed herb potatoes and seasonal vegetables for approximately 450 calories and Total Fat - 15g.  It was so good!!!  And alot more healthy than some of the other things on the menu that I was dying to get, but didn't!  In the past when I went there I would always get the Chicken Quesadilla Grande for my meal - every time!  It was my favorite!!!  Well, I looked up the calories and fat on that sucker....ready for this??  1270 calories, and Total Fat - 92g.  OMG!!!  No wonder I have so much FAT in my body!!!  Wow!  Anyway, it's good to know that I can go out to eat, and have healthier choices available to me. Okay, well, that was always the case - there were always good food choices available.  So, I guess, I should say that it's good that I'm now able, and willing to make good food choices for myself - I just didn't do that before, but now I am, and it feels good.


Some not so great news - I will not be fitting into my goal outfit....at least, not as soon as I was hoping to!  I was giving myself six weeks to get into it, and this Thursday will be six weeks, but those jeans just aren't going to fit me by then!  They're closer to fitting now than they were six weeks ago, but not quite there!  And, truly, I think, it was a little too ambitious of a goal.  I know I'm on the right track, and I know the outfit will fit me eventually, so I'm not going to let this get me down!  


Exercise today was my 5K training.  It was easier today than it was Sunday (mentally and physically), and I'm hoping Thursday will feel even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment