Wednesday, March 23, 2011

**Day 82**

I joined Weight Watchers today with my mom!  I've been thinking about it for about a week, and, finally, decided yesterday that I was going to give it a try - actually, I'm going to give it three months.  I've been doing this weight loss thing on my own for three months, and I'm happy with how I've been doing - 20 pounds lost is great!!  However, I think, I could be doing a little better, and, I think, I could use some more support, as far as my food goes, so I'm going to see how well I do with WW for the next three months.  I enjoyed the first meeting, and it seems like it's going to be a, fairly, easy program to follow.

So, I'm kind of torn about how to go about my weigh ins now.  I usually do my weigh ins on Fridays, but my weigh ins for WW will be on Wednesdays, and their scale is weighing me about 3 pounds more than my scale here at home.  I really don't want to worry about doing two weigh ins a week (my own and WW), and worrying about two different scales, so I'm going to adjust my weight tracker here, and start my new weight at the WW scale reading which was 232.4 today.  So, for now, I'm above 230 again, but that's okay.  I'm confident I'll be below 230 on the WW scale next week - even after being out of town, and on vacation for 7 days!!

My mom is treating me to that pedicure today!  And my girls are going along, too, to get their cute little toes done!  Can't wait!  We're going to have a great time!

Exercise today was WATP's 2 mile dvd.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! I think you'll really like WW! It's a great program and they change it up each year to keep their members on their toes and break the monotony of a "lifestyle change with food." *happy dance*

    As for the scale: go with theirs on your meeting day. That'll be your new day and it'll stop any grief from happening (i.e. you weighing in on their scale and then weighing in on your scale and you freaking out). One weigh-in a week is sufficient and doing it on the W.W. scale will allow for a really good/safe "control."

    Enjoy your pedicure! Go get 'em, Tiger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Chubby! I'm looking forward to WW. I think, it's going to work out good for me! :)

    ReplyDelete