Thursday, March 24, 2011

**Day 83**

We're already at the homeschool conference, so just a quick, short post today!  I brought along lots of healthy snacks to try to keep myself from eating out too much - protein bars, wheat thin crisps, fruit and veggies.  So, when I get hungry I'm going to snack on that stuff instead of buying something that's not so good for me.  I'm not going to lie though - I do plan on having a couple drinks w/ friends while at dinner tonight, so I'll be going off my plan a little bit. :)

My back starting bothering me last night, and is still hurting today, so I decided not to do my 5K training today.  I'm going to get my last day in on Saturday night when I get home from the conference.

For now, I'm heading out to enjoy the next couple days w/ my family and my friends!  Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Such a great idea - I always WANT to bring snacks with me when I need to be someone, but am NEVER organised enough to do it

    Enjoy your few drinks with your friends - I'm PROOF you can enjoy a few bevvies and still lose weight - although, maybe don't enjoy QUITE as many as I usually do :p
    Have a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm going to start the 5k program this week as well! I finally feel ready. Try not to feel guilty about the drinks, it's ok to indulge once in a while! (I always give advice that I never follow!) Hope you have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck, Kayla! You can do it! I'm managing it so far, and I'm enjoying it!:)

    ReplyDelete