Friday, May 27, 2011

**Day 147**

My doctor was impressed with the progress I've made this year.  I told her that I was a little disappointed that I've only (there's that "only" word again) lost about 25 pounds in 5 months even though I exercise, very, regularly, and I have changed my eating habits, drastically.  She reminded me that the weight is going to come off slower because of my PCOS, and that I can't get discouraged.  That's really the only advice she had for me - she's says that I'm doing everything right, and I just need to keep at it.  My blood pressure was a little high.  Well, just the bottom number - it was 90, but she thinks it will go down as I continue to lose weight.

I'm, definitely, going to hold off on doing my final weigh-in until Tuesday.  I will, also, be posting new progress pics on that day, and there better be some noticeable progress!!!  I took my measurements at the beginning of this month, so I'm going to take them again, and see how many inches I lost, if any.

I haven't been consistent with the 30 Day Shred over the last week, so I'm still on Level 2.  I'll be doing Level 2 today, and I'm going to run on my treadmill, too, before we leave for the cabin.

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment